Last Updated: April 10, 2021
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Cookies and Usage Data
We may collect cookies and usage data. Usage data may includes:
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Pages that you visit
- Time and date of your visit
- Time spent on our website
- Unique device identifier and other data
Tracking and Cookies Data
How do we use your information?
We may use the information
- To personalize user’s experience
- To deliver the type of content or product based on your interest
- To monitor the usage of our website
Third Party Disclosure:
The security of your PII data is important to us. We do not sell, trade, or transfer your PII (Personally Identifiable Information) to outside parties without prior notice. Note that website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business may access PII information as long as they agree to keep the information confidential.
We may disclose your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, Non PII visitor data may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Legal Requirements – Disclosure of Data
babynameswithmeanings.com may disclose your PII Data when:
- Necessary to comply with judicial proceedings
- When we believe that is necessary for legal investigation
- To protect and defend our website rights or website property
- To protect the personal safety of website visitors or the public
- To protect against civil or criminal legal liability
Links To Other Sites
- Advertisers must adhere to these Guidelines when placing Ads controlled by babynameswithmeanings.com
- Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable local laws and regulations.
- All Ads, Marketing communications must be fair, truthful, honest, and clearly distinguishable from editorial content.
- Ads and related claims should be validated by advertisers.
- Advertisers must adhere to our prohibited content guidelines and additional standards for Advertising.
- We may reserve the right to remove ads without any prior notice in case any Ads do not meet our guidelines.
Google advertising cookies
By using advertising cookies, Google & its partners serve ads to the user based on their visit history – visit to sites on the Internet.
Visit Ads Settings to opt out personalized advertising (www.aboutads.info)
What we implemented or we may implement?
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- GDN Impression Reporting
- We use Demographics and Interests Reports in Google Analytics
We along with third-party vendors(Google) use Google Analytics cookies, third-party cookies (DoubleClick cookie) to compile information regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions that are related to our website.
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to collect statistical information regarding how and where the users are visiting the website including their geographical information
- The DoubleClick – The DoubleClick cookie is used by Google in the ads served on the websites of its partners
- Third Party ads – Third Party ads are requested by other website owners to advertise their business in the website only if it is relevant to them.
Kids and Parents – COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Our website does not address, do not specially market to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect PII from anyone under the age of 13 to protect children’s privacy and safety. If your child has provided any data, Please contact us to remove that information from Our servers.
Make sure your child(minor) must get the permission from you before providing information on this site.
Ads may not contain/promote the following:
- Drugs/Alcohol/Tobacco: Ads may not promote illegal drugs, drug related things, use of Alcohol drinks, or tobacco, and their related products. Lawful products and services which encourage quitting tobacco, tobacco related products are permitted.
- Weapons/Violence: Ads may not promote the use, distribution, or making of firearms, ammunition, explosives, pyrotechnics or other weapons. Ads may not promote physical violence, emotional abuse to any person or animal.
- Illegal Activities/Gambling: Ads may not contain any gambling related promotions that come under illegal or other questionable activities. Ads may not contain or promote content related to scams, schemes related to finance, pyramid schemes(chain marketing) or other fraudulent or illegal financial or investment opportunities. Ads may not promote casinos, gambling, betting, numbers games, sports or financial betting. Ads promoting state lotteries are permitted.
- Hate/Intolerance/Discrimination: Ads may not contain or promote public speech that expresses hate or encourages violence, personal attacks, or showing discrimination toward any individual, group, country or organization.
- Obscenity/Indecency/Profanity: Ads may not contain or promote any obscene that is not an acceptable standard of morality and decency. Also ads may not contain indecent, profane or offensive content, images, audio, videos.
- Political/Religious: Ads may not contain Contradictory, offensive, inflammatory or hateful public speech related to political or religious topics or groups. Ads may not contain controversial political, social, or religious related issues for commercial purposes.
- Sexual or Adult Content: Ads may not include full or partial nudity, Ads may not contain information that is provoking sexually. Ads may not promote dating, erotic message, pornography, adult content, or other sexual products or services.
- Disparagement/Defamation: Ads may not contain disparaging terms or information that is defaming someone, or content which tends to harm the reputation of our organization, as well as other individuals, groups, or organizations.
- Gross Depictions: Ads may not contain or promote content that is crude, vulgar, degrading someone / something, or likely to shock or disgust.
- Militant/Extremism: Ads may not contain or promote extremely aggressive behaviour, combative nature.
- Sensitive Content : Ads may not target sensitive categories such as Financial status, Medical conditions, Mental health, Criminal records, Sexual behavior or orientation, or trade union membership.
- Targeted at Children: Ads may not specifically target children below 18 years, including through cartoons, games or other similar content.
- Misleading/False/Deceptive: Ads may not contain information that is misleading, false information, hides the truth or deceptive content.
Using our Service
You may use the services or check our website, it is only as permitted by this agreement and any applicable laws. Don’t misuse or copy our services. For example, don’t interfere with our services or try to access them, or copy them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.
You may discontinue or exit our website if you feel the information or content provided is no use to your service.
If you have any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com